Monday 8 August 2011

81 Iterations

For some strange reason i left this to last, and this was far from easy. Because my 81 iterations had so many polys i had them in small groups in order to speed up the process. After trying to get all the iterations into one file and it proving impossible, i decided the bes toption was to do it on photoshop.

Morning of hand in, i began my incredibly elaborate idea of having all iterations sprialling around my final. This didnt turn out as great as i thought however i still think it clearly shows my final and then when you look carefully its evident the porcess ad steps i went thourhg. i colour coded each stage that i went through form the beginining in 3ds max in order to get a fading in effect (which i hoped would make it more evident that i was trying to spiral the forms. My final composition of my 81 Iterations was as follows.

Although upon first glance it isnt necessarily evdent that its a spiral i think it becomes clearer once you know my intentions. Alternatively my other plan for the iterations was to have a grid with the iterations structured in order of relatability. However i did not have time to do this, which proves i should have been more time concious throughout this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment